Bolton Community Forum is a charity whose primary aim is to fight for social justice. We achieve these aims through focusing our work with the older and younger communities.
Since it’s establishment in 2013 Bolton Community Forum has trained over 200 local volunteers to gain skills in community engagement.
Some of the areas we have worked in include the following:
- We provide outreach surgeries to Bolton’s older/younger communities on the following issues
- Welfare – Benefits.
- Fuel – Poverty.
- Befriending and intergenerational engagement.
- Older refugee integration.
- Community arts projects.
- Community development for excluded groups.
- Rubbish Removal – We can remove your rubbish for a low price and you can support a local charity.
- House Clearance – We can clear your house of unwanted items which will be recycled and given to those less fortunate within the community.
- White Goods Recycling and Removal – We can remove your unwanted fridge/freezer/washing machine for a very low price which will be recycled and given to those less fortunate within the community.